Investment Advise is an on-going process. It is education and service for the client. It involves first establishing the client’s knowledge on investing, the economy and finance. The client needs to have a minimum level of knowledge to make wise decisions. Once the initial plan is setup, Investment Advise continues in the form of information to clients regarding the economy and financial market, updating on latest news, in-depth understanding about current investment and new knowledge of more sophisticated products.
Investment Advisory is NOT sales pitching!
What I offer for my clients are:
- understanding the client not only initially but on-going to understand the client
- constant monitoring of your portfolio and frequent market updates
- quarterly written update and analysis of for portfolios above S$100,000 (a report and advise on your investment, not just a common market outlook some fund manager wrote)
- written Investment Policy Statement for portfolios above S$200,000
* refer to attached for sample and extract of update and Investment Policy Statement